As a Solution Architect at Innoptus, you will be intensively involved in our customers' issues to optimise their product development process. Your process knowledge, experience, and knowledge of PTC software make you an ideal adviser during PLM implementations. Collaborating with our team of experienced consultants, who excel with a highly professional approach, you enjoy building on our excellent track record (that makes us both a Platinum and PLM Preferred Partner of PTC) with our new and existing customers. Ready to embark on this epic mission?
- You implement Value Discovery projects at customer and prospect premises to provide insight into the added value of PLM and translate this into a PLM Value Roadmap.
- You prepare for and participate in (remote) PLM events, whether or not organised by Innoptus (e.g. PLM Round Tables).
- Collaborating with the Project Manager, you determine the project approach to provide a structure for a manageable project.
- You play a guiding role in recording and analysing "as-is" processes and the definition of the "to-be" situation based on which implementations are carried out.
- And finally, you understand the new developments in the PTC Windchill product portfolio and, together with our Sales colleagues, translate these into added value for our customers.
If you can do that, then you are the legend we are looking for.
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in a relevant field (e.g. Mechanical Engineering or Business Administration).
- Experience in the manufacturing industry and SME(+) companies is required.
- You have a minimum of three years of experience as a Consultant in PDM or PLM implementations.
- You speak and write Dutch and English fluently.
- You communicate clearly and have a solid professional attitude towards your customers. When necessary, you can independently make projects a success.
- However, you also enjoy working in a team and feel at home in a warm, open, and informal environment, where you enjoy supporting our customers with high-quality and pragmatic solutions.
Our legendary benefits
- A varied and challenging job where you can wholeheartedly develop yourself and grow with us.
- Work with a wide variety of customers where you will help implement PTC's latest technology, which is highly valued worldwide.
- You continuously develop and update your technical skills in keeping with the rapid developments in our market, which we follow closely and integrate into our offer.
- You follow and acquire knowledge about developments in the field of IoT, AR, CAD, PDM, PLM, and Simulation from your closest colleagues.
- You collaborate with technically experienced colleagues in a professional, fast-growing organisation with a warm and informal no-nonsense culture.
- Attractive employment conditions and attention to the work-life balance.
- Flexible work in the office, at the customer's premises, or telework.
Are you that legendary person or do you know someone with that kind of superpower? Apply now or share this link!
People make the difference
Here, our people make the difference. We believe in the skills of our employees. All day long, they work with pleasure and passion, in order to reach amazing results.
Space to perform
We are firmly convinced that our employees can only get the best out of themselves if they get enough space. That’s what our employees truly appreciate.
Working together for years
Our employees have an average of 10 years of experience. Also, they like to share their knowledge, experience and know-how. They radiate their positive energy towards our customers and they value this.